Thursday, May 19, 2011

Inspirational Lows--and Highs

I'm kind of at the illustrated point in the whole inspiration cycle right now. I have a million details to attend to and each one takes some thought and consideration. On one hand I know that soon I will have 11 finished pieces--5 garments, 2 home items and 4 accessories and I keep thinking I'll get to one more accessory but that remains to be seen. On the other hand, this has been a huge undertaking that, as always, could have gone just a bit smoother on my end.

Although the general concept and number of pieces hasn't really changed from January, there have been adjustments and modifications along the way. One or two ideas just haven't panned out and others have ended up taking more time than anticipated.

The one thing that has stayed the same throughout this process is how much I love this yarn. I love the color, I love how it looks in pattern, I love that it is pretty durable (I've reknit my yarn many, many times--reblocked it and knit it again!), and I love how it feels knitting it. Most of all I love that I haven't gotten tired of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment