Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Creative Endeavors


I learn a lot with every new creative endeavor I undertake. The thing that has been brought home to me the most during this process is how interior my design process is.

I would have thought that I would have had a lot to say about designing. I love to design, I love talking about what I do, and people are, seemingly, interested. So why can't I find anything to say?

Since I can't think of anything to say, I've been thinking about that and I've decided that my design process is so interior that it isn't something I talk about while it is actively going on. After it is mostly complete I can think of lots of things to say, but without someone actually drawing answers out of me, a lot of what is going on with the process doesn't feel like it is ready for prime-time yet.

So now we know why I am better at design than at marketing! Off to TNNA tomorrow. After that I should have things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment